Livin’ the Chai Life in the Harry Kraft Youth Department @ Temple Emanuel
The Harry Kraft Youth Department offers exciting social, religious and educational programming for children in grades 3-12. Many of our events occur at the synagogue (such as Shabbat dinners, Chanukah parties, lounge nights, Snowball Dance and Purim Carnival) and other events occur off-site (such as snow tubing, movie nights,Red Sox games, mini golf, hayrides, etc.)
Our youth are integrally involved with many of the shul-wide activities including reading Torah on the High Holidays and Shabbat, leading services, celebrating Purim and Simchat Torah and participating in Temple Emanuel’s Holocaust program.
We are fortunate to have a mature, experienced staff that provide excellent supervision for our youth and have been with us for a number of years. The Solomon Youth Lounge is enjoyed by children of all ages before religious school and on weekends.
Our goal is to provide a place for your children to enjoy being with their friends in an informal Jewish setting, make new friends, and have fun and learn at the same time. We look forward to seeing your child (ren) soon at one of our events or around the shul.
How can Parents get involved?
- Learn more about our amazing Youth programs offered and share with your kids
- Register your kids for the Youth Department. Registration is available online in the fall and throughout the year.
- Sign up your kids for events!
- Encourage your children to hang out in the Solomon Youth lounge before Religious School.
- Be a part of the Youth Council and help strategize and implement our youth engagement programs and philosophy.
Community Servings: Food HealsTuesday, August 20 | 4:00 pm
Join Us for our August TEkun Initiative - Volunteering at Community Servings!
Temple Emanuel Community BBQSunday, September 15 | 4:00 pm
Join our Temple Emanuel Community for a great afternoon of Food, Friends and Fun for all Ages!
For a complete listing of all Youth/USY programs, please visit our programs page.