- This event has passed.
Brotherhood Scotch and Bourbon Tasting
January 16 @ 7:30 pm
Join us for a night of scotch and bourbon tasting!
With our Scotch and Bourbon expert we’ve come up with this extraordinary tasting menu:
- Old Rip Van Winkle (10 year/107 Proof) – Kentucky Bourbon
- Four Roses Single Barrel Private Select OESQ (10 years 4 months / 120 proof – Kentucky Bourbon)
- Knob Creek Single Barrel Select Rye Special Release (15 years /115 proof) – Kentucky Rye
- A Midwinter Night’s Dram – (blend of 16 year & 6 year rye finished in French oak port barrels / 98.6 proof) – Utah Rye
- Nikka Coffey Grain – (blend of 8-12 years / 90 proof) – Japanese Blended whiskey
- Glenfiddich 15 Year – Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky – Scotland
- Glendalough 7 Year – Single Malt Irish Whiskey – Ireland
(There may also be some additional surprises!)
Cost: $18. Limited spots available. First come, first served.
This Event is Sold Out.
If you are interested in being placed on the wait list, please contact Joel.
Note: The tasting will occur at the home of a synagogue member.
Questions? Please contact Joel Kaplan.