Seder as a Night of Hope
March 30 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
with Rabbi Wes Gardenswartz
How do we have a seder — the ultimate dinner party — anchored in this real world without it becoming depressing?
Stock market? Depressing.
Politics in Israel? Depressing.
Politics in America? Depressing.
Instead, let’s ask: What happened in your life recently that fills you with legitimate hope, faith and optimism?
Join us for this practical seder how to. How to:
• get everybody around your table involved teaching, sharing and talking
• get good and lively conversations going
• get everybody around the table feeling seen, heard and valued
• get great music that uplifts
• get new texts, ideas and passages that hum
• encounter the world as it is and leave you and your guests feeling inspired–that there is something I can, I must, I will do about it.
Create in your seder something real and needed: a counter world of hope, love and joy.