“The Jewish tradition of Learning – is Learning. Adam chose knowledge instead of immortality.” -Elie Wiesel
Jewish preschools provide children with an understanding of their identity and place in a big world.
When Jewish rituals are learned at a young age, they become traditions that continue throughout their lifetime and provide a sense of comfort and belonging.
Jewish values and concepts such as Tzedakah (charity) and Tikkun Olam (repairing the world) teach our children to be well-rounded adults and to help others in need.
Learning and hearing Hebrew through song and prayer can have a significant effect on cognitive development, improved listening skills and proficiency in another language later in life.
Temple Emanuel Preschool proudly:
- Celebrates Shabbat every Friday morning through song, books and challah
- Invites parents to watch their children shine as Shabbat Helper one special morning
- Teaches cooking and bakes challah with the students
- Celebrates Jewish Holidays together
- Instills a love of Israel in your child
- Welcomes families to be a part of our warm community
- Teaches blessings, traditions and rituals for your children to feel fully a part of Jewish living
Become a member of Temple Emanuel and receive up to $2,000 off your preschool
tuition, as well as discounted preschool rates. Give the gift of early Jewish education.
We have a wealth of pictures taken by all the teachers through the years showing my daughter singing, dancing, painting, playing in the playground through the seasons, lighting Shabbat candles, eating challah and learning prayers, which have allowed us to realize what a gift this place has been.” – Joanne K.