Learn! Grow! Imagine! Discover!
Our toddler program is a wonderful way to provide your young child with a positive first school experience. Set in a warm and loving environment we offer a small student/teacher ratio taught by experienced early childhood professionals. Our curriculum is developmentally appropriate for young toddlers to foster friendships while learning and having fun. Our youngest students are introduced to Jewish rituals and celebrations. Toddlers are included in our enrichment programs and take full advantage of our preschool space including our outdoor classroom.
- a certified, professional and nurturing staff
- programs for two, three and four-year-olds, as well as a transitional kindergarten
- integrated Judaic program
- music and movement specialists
- outdoor classroom
- in-school enrichment programs
- a summer program
- parent participation in classroom and PTA activities
- financial incentives*
* As a special incentive to Temple Emanuel members, we are offering a scholarship
program to families who enroll for the first time, with up to $2,000 in savings.
Read what parents are saying about the Temple Emanuel Preschool.
We offer a myriad of fun and educational programs for children who stay with us in the afternoon. You may sign up for all days, or just one.
A few samples of our afternoon offerings:
- Awesome Art
- Drama & Storytelling
- Hebrew Club
- Supersports (w/Be Ahead of the Game)
- Basketball & Soccer (w/Be Ahead of the Game
- Early Drop-Off Monday – Friday 8:00 – 9:00
- Regular Day Monday – Friday 9:00 – 12:00 (*as of Sept 2017 – 9:00 – 1:00)
- Lunch Bunch Monday – Thursday 12:00 – 1:30
- Extended Day Monday – Thursday 12:00 – 3:00
- Extended Day Friday 12:00 – 1:00
“We love Temple Emanuel Preschool! It’s a very special place where both my children and I have formed strong and long-lasting friendships.” – Jessica P.