Printing from the Photo Gallery
If you are interested in obtaining prints of images on the Photo Gallery pages, you can download the pictures you want and either print them on your own color printer or have them printed professionally. The photos are hosted by Flickr or Picasa (for albums created prior to July 2016) and are stored in high resolution so the images downloaded are as good as they get.
To download images from a Flickr hosted albums (albums created after June 2016)
1) From the Temple Emanuel Photo Gallery, pause on the photo you’d like to download.
2) Click on the Menu item “Show info” and then click on the photo file name. This will bring you to the Flickr photo viewer.
3) Click on the bottom right “download” icon and select the “Original” size.
4) Save the photo to your computer.
To download images from Picasa Albums (albums created before July 2016)
1) From the Temple Emanuel Photo Gallery, click on the photo you’d like to download. This will bring you to the Picasa photo viewer.
2) Click on the “More Options” icon (Three vertical dots on the top right) and select “Download photo”.
3) Save the photo to your computer.
Questions? Please contact Brian Lefsky.
Please keep in mind that the images from the Temple Emanuel Photo Gallery are for personal use only and must not be sold or included in outside publications or used for any other commercial purposes.